Popcorn CEO's ™ Children's Economic Opportunities
Children across the U.S. are introduced to entrepreneurship using the principles of supply chain management (SCM) while starting their own popcorn company. The students will manufacture and sell their own products and will learn the valuable life skills of setting goals, teamwork, and financial management. The program's sales will fund the student's educational programs and activities that benefit themselves and their community.
For the Popcorn CEO's program to be an ongoing business after the initial 4 week start up, where students continue to sell their popcorn to local grocery stores, school cafeteria and or vending machines to fund educational programs.
Students will learn to become leaders, develop confidence, and learn how to create successful lives through entrepreneurial education. This program will create its own revenue to fund extracurricular activities.
Donations will be spent on the following:
- Facilitation of program by Khadijah Polly, owner of Kay's Kettle Corn and a founder of Popcorn CEO's
- Training for Popcorn CEO's Directors and Assistant Directors
- 20oz Commercial popcorn machines
- Ingredients and equipment to make popcorn
- Popcorn CEO's t- shirts for students
- Popcorn CEO's awards presented during ceremony
- Programs for Popcorn CEO's ceremony
- Equipment for booth to be used during Popcorn CEO's sales day at farmers market
- Popcorn CEO's activity workbooks for each student and director
- Ongoing marketing of Popcorn CEO's
- Ongoing support of program